PitPat is launching a monthly membership plan which rewards healthy, happy dogs and their owners through perks, points and prizes.
Making a healthy, happy life all the more rewarding, PitPat Life costs just £4 a month, and is said to be more than an activity monitor – it’s a way of life.
As part of the monthly membership, PitPat Life members will receive:
- A PitPat activity monitor (worth £39) – monitors your dog’s activity every day, enabling you to easily manage their health, fitness and weight.
- Exclusive membership pack, including: PitPat Life dog tag, membership care and a EUKANUBA dog food sample, specific to your dog’s lifestage.
- Perks provides by PitPat partners – from exclusive deals on accessories to event tickets, pets go free holidays and money off dog food.
- Personalised daily exercise goals for your dog, based on their age, weight and breed.
- Points for hitting these goals, which can be swapped for all sorts of prizes, including you and your dog’s favourite products, venues and services.
- Access to the PitPat Life community of dogs and their owners.
As the first pet membership scheme of its kind, and with headline support from EUKANUBA pet food and MORE TH>N pet insurance, two of the largest names in the pet care industry, PitPat Life is definitely one to watch.
Founder of PitPat, Andrew Nowell, stated: “When we launched PitPat four years ago, we changed how dog-owners look after their best friend. PitPat brought dogs and owners closer together in a fun and easy way and helped both to be healthier and happier. But our customers have shown us they want more, so I’m really excited that we’re able to bring them PitPat Life.
“We’re turning PitPat into what our customers already make it – a club for every dog owner, making us the heart of vibrant community of dog lovers. Even better, PitPat Life rewards dogs and their owners for doing a great job and I’m sure they are going to love the perks and prizes membership offers.”
Brand Ambassador, Rory the Vet, added: “I’m really excited to be a PitPat ambassador. As a small animal vet, I see so many overweight pets, it’s a real issue. With PitPat Life, owners are encouraged to track and monitor their pets’ weight and activity levels and are rewarded for doing do. This could be the first step to addressing the pet obesity epidemic.”
PitPat Life has a number of fantastic perk and points partners offering members discounts, special offers and prizes redeemable against the points you and your dog earn for hitting your daily exercise goal.
Partners include EUKANBU, MORE TH<N Pet Insurance, Forest Holidays, Pet’s Pyjamas Travel and London Dog week to name but a few.
For more information on PitPat Life you can visit www.pitpat.com.