Hill’s Pet Nutrition has launched a new range of five delicious dog treats.
The tasty new treats each provide specific health benefits without added artificial preservatives, flavours or colours and are the perfect complement to Hill’s existing ranges.
The new range has clinically proven benefits and is designed to help manage specific health conditions in dogs such as weight, mobility, food sensitivities and dental concerns, without compromising on taste.
Treats are an important way for owners to bond with their pets and studies show that 45% of pet parents treat their dogs several times a day.
Whether a dog has learned a new trick or made positive changes in behaviour, giving treats is a great way to reward them for doing a good job.
Hill’s believe that proper nutrition has the power to transform pets lives, which is why the latest scientific research and clinical expertise is used to develop foods that address a range of health issues.
Hill’s Treats offer great benefits across the range including:
- Hill’s Healthy Weight Treats – supports healthy weight loss and maintenance
- Hill’s Soft Bakes Biscuits – helps support vital organs
- Hills Healthy Mobility Treats – promotes healthy mobility
- Hill’s Hypoallergenic Treats – formulated for dogs with food sensitivities
- Hill’s Dental Care Chews – clinically proven to help reduce plaque and tartar
For more information on the Hill’s range, you can visit www.hillspet.co.uk/treats.